Hoe ziet je dag eruit?
What does your day look like?
At our 25,000 m2 warehouse in Tilburg, we process a large number of products every year. It's hard work, but we make sure to maintain a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
As a Team Leader, you will work in two shifts and, together with other team leaders, you will manage a team of logistics employees. You will coordinate all operational tasks on the shop floor, taking on various logistics processes. You contribute to our team, ensuring a pleasant working environment where everyone feels at home. You are innovative when it comes to improvement plans and are ready to tackle them head-on. Of course, you will work closely with your fellow Team Leaders and be supervised by the supervisor.
Within the Tilburg distribution center, we work in shifts. You will work from 6:00 to 15:00 or from 15:00 to 23:30. You will receive a shift allowance of 12.5%, and there is a meal allowance for the evening shift. All goods are delivered from Tilburg to Kwantum stores.
In this role, you ensure that your team is managed according to a self-made daily or weekly plan.
- Monitoring the daily operations within your team.
- Identifying and solving problems and bottlenecks within your team and tasks.
- Making improvement proposals.
- Monitoring and sharing KPIs with your team.
- Managing the employees within your team.
- Providing information to your supervisor for team goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback discussions.
- Checking schedules of employees and resources.
- Daily hours recording for your team.
- Promoting the LEAN methodology.
Wat maakt dit een leuke baan?
What makes this a great job?
In our distribution center, you are more than just a Logistics Team Leader. We are looking for talents who want more and can do better: new heroes who can make a difference in our distribution center! You'll do this together with an enthusiastic team. To effectively lead your team, it's important that you are visible when they are working. This means you will also work on an irregular schedule.
Colleague Robin: "We are a friendly team and enjoy hard work. There is a wide variety of tasks, and you can truly be yourself here. Everyone is involved!"
Wat krijg je nog meer van ons?
What else do you get from us? With us, you will have a diverse logistics job at one of the most well-known brands in the Netherlands. But that's not all.
- An attractive position with a lot of personal responsibility in a financially sound and dynamic organization.
- A challenging work environment with excellent development and career opportunities.
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience.
- A shift allowance of 12.5%, and a meal allowance for the evening shift.
- 15% employee discount in all Kwantum and Leen Bakker stores.
- Room for personal development.
Please note; housing is not arranged from Kwantum.
How to apply
Press the apply button quickly, and we will contact you within 2 working days.
An integrity check through the warning register of the Foundation for Retail Fraud Prevention is part of the application process.